9/22/23

Assighment #1 A self-introduction

Hello I’m Sky. I'm from Taichung! 🍢

I have a good relationship with my family👨‍👩‍👧‍👧 Is a person who loves to share. As long as there is a place where I am I always hear someone talking all the time. I'm different from the average person don't like sleeping very much. I like to make money with my spare time💵   (But it's not someone who spends money indiscriminately.)

Often play the role of mother in group life worried about all kinds of things👩Because I don't want anyone not to be taken care of. So who wants to go out and play without company. I will be a good traveling companion.

                            ⛄️The following is a short film about my family and friends~


🌟The following one is me


2 則留言:

  1. You have lovely family and friends.

    回覆刪除
  2. Sky, you have a well-rounded personality with a mix of caring and practical qualities. Your friends and family are lucky to have you in their lives!

    回覆刪除